Sunday, September 26, 2010

Release...

I did not expect our ward to be dissolved today, but it was. We were all released.

I am sad to say farewell to the Sunday School blog. I am more sad to say farewell to my call to teach gospel doctrine. Oh how I love to teach. I've said it before and I'll say it again, teaching the gospel of Jesus Christ is magical. It fills my soul in a deeply unique and powerful way. Perhaps the time will come to revisit this blog...perhaps I will get lucky enough to be called to teach gospel doctrine in our new ward. That would be great. For now, au revoir.

1 comment:

Merinda Reeder said...

Thank you. I have really valued this excellent regular reminder to prepare for Sunday - along with the how-to.
Even after leaving the ward, I've enjoyed.
Enjoy your next step.