Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sweet Rewards...

Thanks so much to everyone who offered positive feedback on the blog. Thanks also to those who did not offer any negative remarks. :)

The discussion in class today was, as always, great. Many thanks for the insightful comments and participation. It makes such a difference. I truly feel blessed to have been called to teach. While it can be intimidating, it offers me the opportunity to study and learn.

I especially appreciate the sweetness of the spirit and the peace that I feel as we talk about the gospel. It is even better than the cupcakes that blog readers who made comments received. Stay tuned and keep reading the blog so you'll know when another TREAT opportunity comes along. Anyone who knows me, knows that I love to bake so let's keep learning together and occasionally our discussion will be accompanied by a delicious dessert.

No comments: