Saturday, February 13, 2010

A little bit of LOVE!

I have been debating whether it is too soon to offer another sweet reward to Sunday School readers. Given that tomorrow is Valentine's Day, I have decided to share the LOVE!
I will provide a sweet reward to blog readers who 1) leave a comment about how you are building your personal Ark (see Holly and other's comments) prior to church so that I have an idea of how many treats I need to bring. Or 2) those who come prepared with something written outlining how they are building their personal Ark.

I understand that there were some who were not sure how to leave a comment two weeks ago. At the bottom of the post, there is a comment link. Click on the word comment and a box will pop up allowing you to leave a comment. If it is easier for you to quickly write down a few thoughts about how you are building your Ark, I am happy to share a sweet reward with anyone who comes prepared. For those who are serving in other organizations, please come see me or send your spouse to pick up your TREAT. I wish that I were able to distribute them all, but it is not feasible for me to track everyone down.

The Blizzard of 2010 has provided us a rare opportunity to consider whether our temporal and spiritual Ark is in order. The spiritual reward of preparing your Ark will indeed out weigh the goodness of this little treat, but the great thing is that the two are not mutually exclusive!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your Valentine pictures are adorable! With these snowstorms, I've felt secure in that I didn't have to brave the road conditions and crowded stores to get food supplies. Of course, besides temporal storage, one also needs to build up one's spiritual storage. I do that by reading my scriptures daily, reading uplifting books, and listening to uplifting music. Connie B.